Welding Positioner Manufacturer in Delhi, India
GET BEST Welding Positioners in Delhi
We at Cyclotron Automations are manufacturers of Welding positioners, weld positioners, Welding turntables, Rotary tables for welding, robotic welding turntables in Delhi.
At Cyclotron Automations, we specialise in providing high-quality welding positioners to meet the needs of various industries. As a reliable manufacturer and supplier of welding turntables based in Delhi, India, we take pride in our commitment to delivering innovative and effective solutions to our customers.
Our Cyclotron engineers weld positioners are designed to align the job to the best position for down hand welding, whether it is a non-circular job or a rotating circular job. The structure of our adjustable welding positioners is carefully configured to allow for rotation and angular tilting of the table, ensuring optimal results.
Our standard list includes weld positioners ranging from 1 to 40 tons, and we also offer custom production options for larger jobs up to 100 tons. Trust Cyclotron Automations to provide top-notch welding positioners for your specific needs in Delhi.
Features to look while Buying a Welding positioner in Delhi
When it comes to purchasing a weld positioner, there are several important factors to consider. Here are some key things to keep in mind:
- Weight Capacity: One of the most important factors to consider when purchasing a welding positioner is its weight capacity. It is essential to ensure that the positioner can handle the weight of the workpiece you intend to weld. Choosing a positioner with a higher weight capacity than you need may be beneficial, as it can provide greater flexibility for future projects.
- Size and Dimensions: The size and dimensions of the welding positioner are also crucial factors to consider. It is important to ensure that the positioner is the right size for the workpiece you intend to weld. A larger positioner may be necessary for larger workpieces, while a smaller positioner may be more appropriate for smaller workpieces. It is also important to consider the dimensions of the positioner to ensure that it will fit in your workspace.
- Rotation Speed: The rotation speed of the welding positioner can affect the efficiency and productivity of the welding process. A positioner with a higher rotation speed may be more efficient for large projects, while a slower speed may be more appropriate for smaller projects.
- Power Supply: Consider the type of power supply required for the welding positioner. Some positioners may require a three-phase power supply, while others may require a single-phase power supply. Ensure that the power supply available in your workspace is compatible with the positioner you intend to purchase.
- Durability: It is important to choose a welding positioner that is built to last. Look for a positioner made with high-quality materials, such as heavy-duty steel, that can withstand the wear and tear of regular use.
- Additional Features: Some welding positioners come with additional features, such as a tilting table, adjustable height, or a variable speed control. Consider whether these features would be beneficial for your specific welding needs.
- In summary, when purchasing a welding positioner, it is important to consider weight capacity, size and dimensions, rotation speed, power supply, durability, and additional features. By carefully considering these factors, you can select a welding positioner that meets your specific needs and helps to improve the efficiency and productivity of your welding projects.
7 Best types of Weld Positioners in Delhi at affordable cost
There are several types of welding positioners available in Pune that are designed to provide flexibility and accuracy while welding various types of workpieces. Here are the different types of weld positioners available:
- TWO-Axis Positioners These are also known as tilt/turn positioners, and they provide flexibility in moving workpieces in both horizontal and vertical axes directions. They are mainly used for welding applications in pipes, flanges, and elbows.
- Welding Turntables: The welding turntables are used in applications where the workpiece is required to rotate about a vertical axis. They provide accurate positioning in the flat or horizontal position and are useful in welding, flame cutting, and other machining applications.
- Turning Rolls: These positioners are designed for positioning heavier cylindrical workpieces, such as pressure vessels and multi-sided poles.
- Headstock and Tailstock Positioners: A Headstock is used for rotating shorter workpieces horizontally, whereas for larger and heavier work parts, the support tailstock is required additionally. These positioners offer maximum flexibility while lifting and rotating massive workpieces like trailer frames.
- Pipe Welding Positioners: These positioners are mainly used for positioning and orienting workpieces with large offset loads, such as pipes, shafts, and elbows. They are also useful in positioning complex workpieces, such as pipe spooling and chassis components.
- Rotary Welding Positioners: These positioners are mainly used in precision welding applications for round objects. They have a variable speed control box that lets you choose between different speeds suitable for the operation.
- Gripper Welding Chucks: These chucks are used to hold complex-shaped metal parts between the headstock and tailstocks to allow welding operations. They are designed to withstand the adverse conditions of the industry.
- When selecting a welding positioner, it is essential to consider the type of workpiece to be welded and the required degree of precision and flexibility. Different types of positioners offer unique advantages and features, and selecting the right one can significantly improve the efficiency and quality of welding operations.
Advantages of welding turntables in Delhi
Welding positioners offer a range of advantages that can significantly improve the efficiency, precision, and quality of welding operations. Here are some of the benefits of using welding positioners:
Easy positioning of odd-shaped jobs for downhand welding:
Welding positioners allow the operator to adjust the workpiece to the best position for downhand welding. This feature is especially useful for non-circular jobs or rotating circular jobs, as it allows for precise and accurate welding.
Maximum flexibility in job handling:
Welding positioners provide maximum flexibility in handling workpieces. The operator can rotate and tilt the table to the most suitable configuration for the rotation and angular tilting of the workpiece.
Minimum handling, maximum accessibility to the joint:
Welding positioners eliminate the need for frequent handling of the workpiece, ensuring maximum accessibility to the joint for welding. This feature saves time and effort and reduces the risk of damage to the workpiece.
Eliminates frequent usage of crane, reducing idle time:
Welding positioners eliminate the need for frequent usage of cranes, reducing idle time and increasing production efficiency.
Increased production with reduced labor:
Welding positioners increase production efficiency by reducing the need for manual labor, which in turn reduces labor costs.
Single-handed job manipulation and welding reduces labor cost:
Welding positioners allow for single-handed job manipulation and welding, reducing the need for additional labor and increasing production efficiency.
Improved weld quality:
Welding positioners can improve weld quality, even with unskilled operators. The precise positioning and manipulation of the workpiece can reduce weld defects and rejection rates, leading to higher-quality welds.
Adaptable for automatic or manual welding:
Welding positioners are adaptable for both automatic and manual welding, making them versatile tools for a range of welding applications.
Convenient for assembling intricate sub-assemblies:
Welding positioners are ideal for assembling intricate sub-assemblies, as they allow for precise positioning and manipulation of the workpiece.
Ideal for use in conjunction with Column & Boom:
Welding positioners are ideal for use in conjunction with column and boom welding systems, as they provide added flexibility and precision to the welding operation.
They Improve Safety:
The traditional material handling equipment depend on cranes, chains, trucks, ad forks etc. They are used to pull, move, drag or position the heavy work parts and their fixtures in position for the welding operation. Their actions are uncontrolled and can be extremely dangerous to the operators and the welders if the equipment falls or swing due to any improper functioning of cranes or trucks. Extra costs are incurred due to the damage that occurred to the equipment and workplace. Sometimes human lives are in danger too. In the presence of welding positioners, such hazards are avoided as they eliminate the need for chains, hoists to lift and rotate the weldments. The positioners firmly position the weldment and can raise them or rotate up to a certain
They improve weld quality and visibility:
The work part is to be oriented in the best possible angle to produce optimal quality welding. The manufacturers suggest that a joint is to be placed in 1F (Flat welding) and 2F (Horizontal welding) positions for better penetration and deposition rate. In 1F position welding, the joint is held at 45 degrees inclination for best deposition rate. In 2F welding, the joint is held at 90 degrees for utmost penetration. The positioners ensure maximum weld quality as they firmly hold the joint in place at the comfortable reach of the welder with better visibility.
- It provides a stable working surface at any desired angle to the operator. Hence the accuracy of welding is greatly improved.
- They can be equipped in compact spaces where there is limited room on the production floor.
Once connected to a power source, a welding positioner act as a semi-automatic machine which enhances the welding speed and improves productivity
They find a wider range of applications in industries where welding and fabrication are necessary. Some of them are Rotary Positioning, Rotation of parts for assembling, welding equipment mounting, Rotating workpieces with huge offset loads, welding of shafts, wheels and pipes etc.